- I am a master student at CMU, working closely with David Held. I also worked with Hang Zhao at Tsinghua University. I received my undergraduate degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, working with Peter Shull. During my undergrad study, I was fortunate to be an intern with Peter Kazanzides and Russell H. Taylor at JHU.
- My research focus on robotics, computer vision, artifical intelligence, reinforcement learning.
- One paper accepted by ECCV, 2020
- Four papers accepted by IROS, 2020
- One paper accepted by WACV, 2020
- One paper accepted by 3DV, 2019
- One paper accepted by CVPRW, 2019
- One paper accepted by CVPR, 2019